Official Amba Hotels City of London Mile Sponsors
The City of London Mile is a free-to-enter series of inclusive races. They are staged on a course route which passes St.Paul’s Cathedral, the Bank of England and Guildhall and are organised as a series of ‘waves’.
The goal of the event has always been to reignite the spirit of London 2012 and to inspire people of all ages and abilities to get involved in running. The event comprises races for wheelchair competitors, for youngsters, for women only, for families and for the general public. The race day experience culminates in two international elite races which have provided some exceptional performances every year, the course record currently stands at 4:02.
Since the inaugural race in 2014 participation has shown consistent growth culminating over in 2,800 runners participating in the last edition of the race. Last year’s race was shortlisted for two awards at the prestigious Running Awards in the ‘Fun Run’ & ‘Best Child Friendly’ categories.
The City of London Mile is organised by Run-Fast, an international athlete management agency based in London, and The Running Works, the capital’s largest independent running store.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
• Publicity on race website, newsletters and hard copy
• Publicity on all social media content
• Exclusive content creation for race database
• In store visibility in the Running Works and Secret Frog cafe to include potential events
• Employee discount in store
• Free employee training plans and runs
• Race day branding including numbers, on course, podium, start/finish and medals
• Dedicated sponsor wave on race day
• Race village opportunities
• VIP/Hospitality presence
If you are interested in sponsoring / supporting the City of London Mile please email: firstname.lastname@example.org